- A rare and collectable brooch by Yves Saint Laurent;
- From the 70s YSL Celtic design;
- Engraved Scottish Thistle flowers, and embellished with a huge rhinestone in the centre;
- Stamped Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche made in France at the back;
- Very good condition in general; minor scratches on the surface; the pin is slightly bended but works perfectly;
- Measurement: approximately 9*9cm
- A classy pair of antique clip on earrings - Featuring a string of grapes with leaves - Embellished with rhinestones - Measurement: approximately 4*6cm - Very good condition; no missing...
- A statement and chunky pair of vintage clip on earrings - Featuring huge acrylic Chandelier style drops - Contrasting antique gold tone metals engraved with patterns - Measurement: approximately 3*8cm...
- A statement and chunky vintage clip on earrings - Featuring deep ocean blue cabochons and silver lines, that resemble the anchors - Measurement: approximately 4*9.5cm - Very good condition; there are...