- A rare collectable and statement Yves Saint Laurent YSL golden tone cuff bangle bracelet, from its 70s period design
- Featuring coiled snakes/serpents in shining golden finishing; the premium craftsmanship is also reflected in the details of the inside area where vivid patterns are shown
- Stamped YSL
- Good condition; some noticeable plated gold peeling off on the edges
- Measurement: it is adjustable for the open gap design
- A bold and 20s look bangle from Roberto Cavalli - Made from bakelite resin, and detailed with floral petals engravings, featuring the golden logo medallion in the centre. - Very good...
- A statement and symbolic cuff bangle from Kenzo, handcrafted of 925 sterling silver with premium craftsmanship - Inspired by the traditional Japanese garden scenes, it is from the Kenzo koi jewellery...
- Vintage Christian Dior statement bracelet - Features gold plated metal in hammered texture, in the shapes of hoops linking together - Stamped Chr Dior on two hoops - Approximately...