- An ultra stylish and exquisite pair of earrings from Grossé in effortless chic style
- Features a cluster of shimmery faux pearls, in the shape of a flower bouquet
- Stamped Grossé on reverse
- Excellent condition
Grossé was founded by Mr Heinrich Henkel and Mr Florentin Grossé in Germany. The brand is specialised in designing and producing premium quality costume jewellery, and is also known for its long-term partnership with the French luxury fashion house Christian Dior.
The designer Christian Dior highly appreciated the craftsmanship and exquisite design of Grossé, and concluded a partnership with it in 1955. Over the next 50 years, Grossé was responsible for the production of Christian Dior Bijoux, and created numerous collectible masterpieces. People will find some Grossé and Chr Dior pieces share the same or similar designs.
- Vintage silver tone brooch from Givenchy; - Features a ginkgo leaf shape that looks elegant and classy; - The brooch can also be used as a pendant for the...
- Vintage Chr Dior large hoops earrings; - Features a statement golden hoop, embossed with the letters CD; - Stamped Chr Dior on the clips; - Very good condition; slight...
- Vintage Yves Saint Laurent YSL golden half hoop earrings; - Features textured gold plated metal in an irregular half-hoop shape; - Stamped YSL on the clip; - Excellent condition