- A classy and elegant pair of door knocker design earrings
- Features golden tone metal contrasting silver tone on the top part; it is beautifully embellished with swirling black enamel patterns that adds an Egyptian revival look
- Stamped Grossé on reverse
- Measurement: approximately 3*1.5cm
- Very good condition; comes with original pouch
Grossé was founded by Mr Heinrich Henkel and Mr Florentin Grossé in Germany. The brand is specialised in designing and producing premium quality costume jewellery, and is also known for its long-term partnership with the French luxury fashion house Christian Dior.
The designer Christian Dior highly appreciated the craftsmanship and exquisite design of Grossé, and concluded a partnership with it in 1955. Over the next 50 years, Grossé was responsible for the production of Christian Dior Bijoux, and created numerous collectible masterpieces. People will find some Grossé and Chr Dior pieces share the same or similar designs.
Delve into the enchanting allure of the Cristobal London crystal sunflower brooch from the renowned "The Secret Garden Collection." This exquisite piece showcases a fully bloomed sunflower, where the seeds...
Introducing the extra large statement and rare brooch by Butler & Wilson, a breathtaking peacock adorned with elegance and grandeur. Crafted from black metal, the intricate design spans a regal...
Behold the grandeur of the large oversized statement Christmas tree brooch by Cristobal London. This extravagant piece showcases frosted vintage glass in a delightful shell shape, featuring a palette of...