- A classy and elegant pair of door knocker design earrings
- Features golden tone metal contrasting silver tone on the top part; it is beautifully embellished with swirling black enamel patterns that adds an Egyptian revival look
- Stamped Grossé on reverse
- Measurement: approximately 3*1.5cm
- Very good condition; comes with original pouch
Grossé was founded by Mr Heinrich Henkel and Mr Florentin Grossé in Germany. The brand is specialised in designing and producing premium quality costume jewellery, and is also known for its long-term partnership with the French luxury fashion house Christian Dior.
The designer Christian Dior highly appreciated the craftsmanship and exquisite design of Grossé, and concluded a partnership with it in 1955. Over the next 50 years, Grossé was responsible for the production of Christian Dior Bijoux, and created numerous collectible masterpieces. People will find some Grossé and Chr Dior pieces share the same or similar designs.
- An unusual golden choker necklace - Features a metal mesh raffia bow in front - Can be worn directly on the neck or over the clothing collars to highlight the...
- An unusal bar brooch from DKNY Donna Karen - Features a bar shape that is attached with a chain, in matte gold metal - Stamped DKNY - Excellent...
- A super chic and classy pair of earrings that feature faux pearls elements - Excellent condition