- A rare and collectable brooch by Yves Saint Laurent;
- From the 70s YSL Celtic design;
- Engraved Scottish Thistle flowers, and embellished with a huge rhinestone in the centre;
- Stamped Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche made in France at the back;
- Very good condition in general; minor scratches on the surface; the pin is slightly bended but works perfectly;
- Measurement: approximately 9*9cm
- A stunning pair of Jacky de G vintage earrings - Featuring irregular shape of golden metals, and faux pearls - Measurement: approximately 12cm in length - Very good condition in general;...
- Vintage YSL black raffia bow brooch; - Stamped YSL at the back; - Measurement: approximately 3.5*4cm - Very good condition
- A pair of exquisite and adorable vintage clip on earrings from the 80s Christian Dior - Featuring faux pearls, rhinestones, and cabochon hearts - Stamped Christian Dior at the back...