- A rare and collectable brooch by Yves Saint Laurent;
- From the 70s YSL Celtic design;
- Engraved Scottish Thistle flowers, and embellished with a huge rhinestone in the centre;
- Stamped Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche made in France at the back;
- Very good condition in general; minor scratches on the surface; the pin is slightly bended but works perfectly;
- Measurement: approximately 9*9cm
- A statement vintage Edouard Rambaud earrings that is in round shape; - Crafted in gold plated metal with a large marble stone in the centre; - Stamped Edouard Rambaud...
- A statement and unusual pair of vintage Les Bernard clip on earrings that is in oval shape; - Embellished with multi colour faux stones; - Stamped Les Bernard at...
- Vintage Nina Ricci lapis beads necklace - Excellent condition