by: Askew London
- Vintage 1980s Askew London faux pearls round earrings
- Features a silver tone metal base, with swirling patterns surrounding a faux pearl in the centre
- Stamped Askew London on reverse
- Measurement: approximately 3.5cm
- Very good condition in general; slight scratches on the pearl surface
Indulge in the epitome of understated elegance with this pair of Grossé faux pearl earrings. Effortlessly stylish, these exquisite earrings feature a delicate cluster of shimmery faux pearls meticulously arranged...
Introducing the Sonia Rykiel golden swirling knot pearl drops earrings, a captivating blend of elegance and contemporary design. The upper half features a striking knot motif, seamlessly transitioning into a...
Introducing the vintage Yves Saint Laurent YSL golden chain statement necklace, a captivating embodiment of luxury and style. This piece boasts large gold discs adorned with a pearl design, complemented...