by: Edouard Rambaud
- Vintage Edouard Rambaud gold tone round earrings from the 80s
- Features gold plated brushed metal in round shape, embellished with the brand's signature swirling lines on the surface
- Stamped Edouard Rambaud Paris on reverse
- Measurement: approximately 4*4cm
- Very good condition; slight discolouration on the edges
Discover the perfect blend of elegance and everyday sophistication with this pair of vintage Givenchy clip-on earrings. Featuring a striking round faux pearl nestled in a gold-plated metal base adorned...
Indulge in the epitome of understated elegance with this pair of Grossé faux pearl earrings. Effortlessly stylish, these exquisite earrings feature a delicate cluster of shimmery faux pearls meticulously arranged...
Elevate your style with the vintage Chr Dior horseshoe buckles style earrings – a true embodiment of timeless elegance and sophistication. - Stamped Chr Dior on reverse - Very good condition; slight...