- Vintage Givenchy faux pearls necklace
- Features beautiful shimmery faux pearls, with each hand knotted; also features a signature G logo clasp that is embellished with rhinestones
- The clasp can be shown in front or at side, to create different looks
- Measurement: approximately 44cm
- Very good condition; some rhinestones are slightly yellowed
- An exquisite cherries necklace from the 50s - Features hand-enamelled red cherries and green leaves; each cherry is embellished with crystal rhinestones - Very good condition
- A statement faux pearls necklace from the 80s - Features faux pearls and a gold-tone pendant with a red cabochon set in the centre - Stamped Marvella on reverse...
- A very unusual set of earrings and necklace that has a tribe look and the beads resemble coffee beans - Features uneven cut-out tribe patterns on the surface, and...