- A statement and symbolic cuff bangle from Kenzo, handcrafted of 925 sterling silver with premium craftsmanship
- Inspired by the traditional Japanese garden scenes, it is from the Kenzo koi jewellery line naming after the golden fish (koi) that is traditionally regarded as an auspicious symbol
- Highly detailed engraving patterns picturing a traditional Japanese garden, ponds and koi fish, and lucky symbols of longevity
- Stamped Kenzo, 925
- Very good condition
- Measurement: it is adjustable for the open gap design
- Vintage silver tone brooch from Givenchy; - Features a ginkgo leaf shape that looks elegant and classy; - The brooch can also be used as a pendant for the...
- Vintage Chr Dior large hoops earrings; - Features a statement golden hoop, embossed with the letters CD; - Stamped Chr Dior on the clips; - Very good condition; slight...
- Vintage Yves Saint Laurent YSL golden half hoop earrings; - Features textured gold plated metal in an irregular half-hoop shape; - Stamped YSL on the clip; - Excellent condition