by: Nina Ricci
- A unique pair of earrings from Nina Ricci, from the 90s
- Features a matcha green coloured lucite cabochon in the centre, and a silver tone base embossing "Nina Ricci" in the brand's signature handwriting style
- Stamped Nina Ricci on reverse
- Measurement: approximately 2.6*2.6cm
- Very good condition
Grossé was founded by Mr Heinrich Henkel and Mr Florentin Grossé in Germany. The brand is specialised in designing and producing premium quality costume jewellery, and is also known for its long-term partnership with the French luxury fashion house Christian Dior.
The designer Christian Dior highly appreciated the craftsmanship and exquisite design of Grossé, and concluded a partnership with it in 1955. Over the next 50 years, Grossé was responsible for the production of Christian Dior Bijoux, and created numerous collectible masterpieces. People will find some Grossé and Chr Dior pieces share the same or similar designs.
- An exquisite and statement full set of necklace, clip-on-earrings and bracelet dating to the 80/90s - Crafted in repoussé style metal, which is exquisitely detailed with raised motifs and black...
- Vintage Grossé ruby crystal brooch - Features a large faceted crystal in diamond shape, embellished with transparent rhinestones - Also features lustrous black enamel finishing on the top corners - The...
- A gorgeous bold colour brooch from Sphinx - Features a dome shape, set with different sizes of crystals in bold and contrasting colours - Stamped Sphinx on reverse -...