- A rare and collectable brooch by Yves Saint Laurent;
- From the 70s YSL Celtic design;
- Engraved Scottish Thistle flowers, and embellished with a huge rhinestone in the centre;
- Stamped Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche made in France on reverse;
- Very good condition in general; minor scratches on the surface; the pin is slightly bended but works perfectly;
- Measurement: approximately 9*9cm
- An exquisite and statement full set of necklace, clip-on-earrings and bracelet dating to the 80/90s - Crafted in repoussé style metal, which is exquisitely detailed with raised motifs and black...
- Vintage Grossé ruby crystal brooch - Features a large faceted crystal in diamond shape, embellished with transparent rhinestones - Also features lustrous black enamel finishing on the top corners - The...
- A gorgeous bold colour brooch from Sphinx - Features a dome shape, set with different sizes of crystals in bold and contrasting colours - Stamped Sphinx on reverse -...